Mushroom Compost Bagged
Same or next day delivery
Expert onsite customer service
Safe & Secure Checkout
Mushroom Compost is a blend of wheaten straw, chicken manure, and gypsum composted and pasteurized (heated to kill bacteria) prior to growing a mushroom crop. Once mushrooms are harvested it is then used in gardens as a compost. It contains almost all nutrients needed for good plant growth, improves soil structure, and conserves soil moisture.
* Ideal for rejuvenating established gardens
* Ideal for rejuvenating Vegetable gardens after harvesting
* Ideal as a mulch for established gardens, especially roses
* Ideal for breaking up clay by digging in over a period of weeks
* Not suitable to plant directly into
* Not suitable for pots
* Not suitable for Lawns, Palms, Ferns or Natives
* Approx Bag Size = 20kg / 30lt
* Approx 1 cubic metre = 34 bags
Our friendly team of green thumbs will get back to you as soon as we can.