Grow Better - Blood & Bone - 20kg
Same or next day delivery
Expert onsite customer service
Safe & Secure Checkout
- Organically based
- Gives plants the nitrogen boost needed to green them up quickly
- Improves soil texture and quality
- Encourages soil microbial activity and earthworms
- Ideal for use on all plants including edible crops except Australian natives
- Safe to use any time of the year
- Easy to use – simply spread one handful per square metre
- Free of urea and chemicals – contains no impurities
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Fruit & Citrus, Trees & Shrubs – 125g per square meter. Apply around the drip line of the tree.
Flowering Annuals, Perennials, Vegetables, Tomatoes & Herbs – 100g per square meter. Apply evenly over soil surrounding the plants.
Compost bins – Rate will vary due to the compost bin size. Apply a thin layer over the compost & mix in.
Natives – Use Grow Better Natural Natives.
When to use – when first planting & then every 6 to 8 weeks.
Our friendly team of green thumbs will get back to you as soon as we can.